It’s no secret: I’m a barbecue fanatic. As I’ve written before, I was raised that way.
And I can personally vouch for this grilled corn with cannabis-infused chili-lime butter as the perfect side for your next grill sesh. Of course, don’t forget the corn’s companion recipe: A flavorful cannabis-infused Texas-style BBQ sauce you and your guests will surely remember.
Chef’s Note: Always remember to label your medicated items clearly and keep away from children at all times. These dishes are designed to be low-dose, but as with all edibles, start with a single serving and wait 30-60 minutes for full effects before you have a second.
Grilled Corn with Cannabis-Infused Chili-Lime Butter
- 1/3 cup crumbled cotija cheese (a hard, cow’s milk cheese)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Peel corn husks back and remove the silk. Pull the husks back over the kernels and soak corn in a large bowl of water with 1 Tbsp salt for 10 minutes.
- Preheat outdoor grill and oil the grate.
- Remove corn from water and place on grill. Rotate every 5 minutes until the kernels are tender, about 20 minutes total.
- Remove from heat and peel back the husks. Brush with canna-butter, sprinkle with chopped cilantro, a squeeze of lime, crumbled cotija cheese, a dash of chili powder and salt.