Cooking with cannabis can be healthy and fun. This cannabis recipe for sweet beet hummus is vibrant, healthy and dope as hell. The roasted beets add a mellow sweetness and rosy color to a basic hummus recipe. The texture is sultry smooth and goes great with warm pita or crisp veggies. If you have your Sous Weed olive oil prepared, it’s quick to throw together in a blender and is sure to be a hit at your next get-together!
Dope Beets Hummus
• 2 garlic cloves, smashed
• 1 Tbsp cumin, ground
• 2 Tbsp tahini
• Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
2. Lightly wrap peeled beets in foil and roast for about an hour.
3. Halve the roasted beets and add to food processor or blender and blend with all ingredients until smooth.
4. Salt and pepper to taste. Add additional lemon juice or spices if needed.
5. Drizzle a little olive oil on top and garnish with herbs, nuts, and seeds.
6. Serve with veggies and pita for dipping.