The HIGHLIGHTER Explained
- The Cartridge holds the Bloom Farms cannabis oil.
- The mouthpieces are color coded to type of oil in the cartridge. If the mouthpiece is swapped out, it may not match the vape oil inside.
- Our cartridges are FDA grade & BPA/BPS Free.
- The oil is what you will be vaporizing through the mouthpiece.
- You will notice the oil tastes different for each strain and will vary from light to dark golden color. We meticulously lab test our oils & never introduce artificial flavoring or additives.
- Our products are made with 100% all-natural cannabis oil grown and sourced from responsible California family farmers.
- Your HIGHLIGHTER battery is breath activated and should be charged for 3-5 hours when necessary.
- It is also equipped with an LED indicator tip that flashes after 7 seconds to let you know you’ve taken the perfect puff.
- The tip can also be used as a stylus 😉
Usage and Maintenance
HIGHLIGHTER is designed to be enjoyed straight out of the box. Simply inhale until the LED indicator flashes for a perfect puff every time.
- Inhale slow and steady.
- For optimal oil flow, hold the pen at a 45-degree angle when vaporizing.
- You will need to learn the right dosage for you.
- Start with ONE small puff, wait 5-10 minutes to let the effects set in.
- Add more puffs just like you would sip a glass of wine.
- Stop when you feel good!
To charge your HIGHLIGHTER, simply unscrew the cartridge from the battery and replace it with the USB charger.
- Plug your HIGHLIGHTER battery into a laptop or desktop USB port.
- The USB charger (red light) and battery (white lights) will illuminate while charging.
- Charging will take between 3-5 hours and when it’s ready, the charger will change from red to green.
- For the best experience, keep your battery charged!
- Never leave your HIGHLIGHTER charging overnight.
Daytime, Nighttime, and Anytime – What do they mean?
Our Daytime blend is made from Sativa cannabis plants. For most people Sativa is perfect for daytime use. Sativa tends to provide people with a more energetic and enhanced state of well-being, and is great for when you want to tackle the day.
Our Nighttime blend is made from Indica cannabis plants. For most people Indica is well suited for the evening hours since it generally provides a more relaxing mood. Indica is often used to enhance full body relaxation and promote a good night’s sleep.
Our Hybrid blend is made from Hybrid cannabis plants. For most people Hybrid is the perfect combination of both. This blend can help people who are looking the perfect balance of the energetic and relaxing effects. Hybrid has been known to inspire relaxation, creativity and focus and is suitable for any time day or night.
THC, CBD, and Batch Number Explained
On the back of every Bloom Farms product, you will find a section that lists THC, CBD, and batch number.
THC is a cannabanoid that gives cannabis its characteristic psychoactive effect. This compound is what typically gives Daytime (Sativa) its euphoric effect, Nighttime (Indica) its relaxing effect, and our Anytime (Hybrid) a happy medium of both effects. Bloom Farms’ products typically range from 50-70%* in THC content.
CBD is a cannabinoid that is mostly known for its healing benefits, such as reducing inflammation, and is also non-psychoactive. Bloom Farms’ has a CBD dominant Single Origin strain that is flower derived, and is currently available in ACDC.
THC and CBD work synergistically, along with other cannabinoids, to create the best user experience (both psychoactive and non-psychoactive). This synergistic effort is known as the entourage effect.
Below THC and CBD percentages, you’ll find a batch number. Like wine, each batch is unique, varying slightly in THC, CBD, and coloration.